For more information about our classes, please visit our Classes page
- Registration and/ or class payment is due prior to attending class.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Open Pole classes are only open to SSM, LLC Students or approved Out of Town guests. You must have taken a pole class and signed a liability waiver before attending any Open Pole.
- Cash, credit cards are accepted. NO CHECKS. Credit Cards must be at least $20 Cash ONLY for walk ins.
- If you are paying by cash please have the exact amount.
- No Children are Permitted.
- No Visitors are Permitted to view a class.
Due to the Structure of SSM, LLC you must make a reservation in advance for any of our classes or services.
All private lessons must be paid for at the time of the appointment. Payment for private lessons are non-refundable. Private lessons may be made up within the following 30 days if canceled 24 hours in advance of the class start time. (Please note: if you are using a private class card the applicable dates stated on your card will still apply.) Failure to cancel your party 24 hours in advance, will forfeit your opportunity to make up your class.
A credit card deposit is required to hold appointments for personal training, private classes and parties. If you are counted as a “no show” and/or fail to cancel within 3 hours of your appointment you will lose that class charge. Please Note: Parties; you MUST cancel 30 days before your party to get your deposit back. If after the 30 days you will NOT get your deposit back but you will have 60 in which to rebook.
SSM, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for the protection of our clients and staff.
All memberships, class courses, party deposits are non-refundable.
JOIN SSM Today!
Get Up! Challenge yourself today
Take the first step towards a more confident and empowered you. Join our Pole Fitness Studio community and discover the transformative power of pole fitness and sensuality. Your journey starts here.
What Our Client Say
I have been attending classes for about 3 months now. The environment is enclusive and empowering. The dance moves are accessible and the teachers are patient when those moves feel not-so-accessible. My current teacher is Beatrix. She is so joyful and really helps me tap in to my sexy side. Really love coming here!