No one under the age of 18 is permitted in class and no Men after 5 PM. Ever dream of flying like Peter Pan? Now you can!
Take your yoga practice off the ground and into the air. Aerial yoga focuses on the beautiful art form of yoga on circus silks. Every emotion (rasa) we could possibly experience from fear to wonder comes up in the aerial arts. This class is appropriate for all levels of experience EXCEPT those with heart conditions, those who should not be practicing inversions, as well as pregnant women.
Long sleeve shirts, pants to include leggings, pilates, yoga and capris, bare feet, no jewelry or bling and no lotion. Long Hair…Please tie it Back. Best if you have eaten 2 hours before class.
$15.00 online registration per class.
- easy onset of vertigo
- inner ear problems
- severe balance issues
- severe muscle spasms
- severe neck or back pain
- recent surgery
- osteoporosis or bone weakness
- artificial or re-surfaced hips
- heart disease
- very high or low blood pressure
- propensity of fainting
- recent concussion or head injury
- recent stroke
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- severe arthritis
- head cold, flu or sinusitis
- hiatal hernia
- disc herniation
- pregnancy beyond the first trimester
- cerebral sclerosis
- botox (24 hours after receiving injection)
- obseity (max 250…it gets uncomfortable after that)